Please read these carefully, making a purchase from this site indicates that you unconditionally accept these terms.
Depending on the event, we may issue you with a booking reference number, transaction number or code. You may be asked to present this information to gain admission to the event. Failure to do so may result in refusal of admission for which Stubmatic.com cannot be held responsible.
Stubmatic.com provides only the platform for this transaction but your purchase and contract is made directly with BOTTOM OF THE HILL ("Event Organiser") and ("Seller") who are responsible for resolving any issues with you.
Accordingly Stubmatic.com shall under no circumstances be liable to you for any loss, claim, cost, damages or other liabilities and all warranties, terms and conditions relating to quality are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law save personal injury or death caused by negligence.
The event organiser may be contacted by email at: tickets (at) bottomofthehill (dot) com
1. Tickets are issued subject to the venue's, event organizer's and Seller's ("Management") Rules and Regulations. Full details are available on request from the seller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Although we will make every effort to contact you, it is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. Please note that we cannot guarantee that you will be informed of any such cancellation before the date of the event.
3. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, as indicated on the ordering system. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. BOTTOM OF THE HILL reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
6. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission should attendees breach any of the venue's, event organiser's or Seller's Rules and Regulations.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the Management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue Management, tktit.com, BOTTOM OF THE HILL or one of their authorized sub-agents, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
9. The promoter, venue and BOTTOM OF THE HILL accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
11. The Management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
12. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
13. All of these terms and conditions are governed by US Law.